- Radiological and MRI Analysis of the Morphology of Patellar Tendonitis - proceedings from The British Orthopaedics Sports Trauma Association and from The American Orthopaedics Society of Sports Medicine in Orlando 1996.
- Arthroscopic Surgery of Patellar Tendonitis - The Magellan Society abstract book in Stockholm 1995.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Patellar Tendonitis - British Journal of Radiology, 1995.
- The Anatomy of the Patellar Tendonitis - abstract book from The British Orthopaedic Research Society, Brighton, 1996.
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Patellar Tendonitis - Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery - proceedings 1996 and Arthroscopy Supplement, 1998.
- The Anatomy of the Patellar Tendon: A Microscopic Study - Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 1998.
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Patellar Tendonitis: A New Technique - Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 1998.
- A Five Year Follow-up of Arthroscopic Surgery of Patellar Tendonitis - The Patello-Femoral Study Group, 1998, Arthroscopy, 1998.
- Differential Strain in the Anterior and Posterior Fascicles of Patellar Tendonitis: A Causative Factor in Patellar Tendonitis - abstract book, World Congress and Orthopaedics Sports Trauma, Brisbane, April 2000.
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Patellar Tendonitis: A One to Four Year Follow-up Study - Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 1999, Arthroscopy, 1999. World Congress on Orthopaedics Sports Trauma, Brisbane, April 2000.
- Biomechanical Analysis of the Surgical Procedures for the Management of Patellar Tendonitis - European Society of Sports Medicine, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy, Rome 2002.
- Ten Year Experience with Arthroscopic Surgery for Patellar Tendonitis - American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Orlando, July 2002, British Orthopaedic Association, Cardiff, 2002, International Society of Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Auckland, New Zealand, March 2003.
- In addition Mr Johnson has given faculty lectures by invitation on the arthroscopic technique of surgery for patellar tendonitis including the following conferences and congresses around the world:
- Controversies in Knee Surgery, London, 2003
- University of Zurich, Verna Muller Anniversary, 3 rd International Instructional Course in Knee Surgery, Basal, Switzerland, 2003
- European Society of Sports Injury, Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery, Rome, 2002
- Sports Medicine Symposium, Arcus Sport Klinic, Pforzheim, Germany, November 2000
- Nottingham International Knee Congress, October 2000
- The Belgium Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting, Brussels 1999
- Oswestry 1998
- Patterswolde International Symposium, University of Groningen, Netherlands, April 1998
- American Association of Sports Injuries, Florida, USA 1998.
- Nottingham International Knee Symposium, 1997
- British Orthopaedic Sports Trauma Association, The Royal College of Surgeons, London 1996
< back tp Patella Tendonitis Introduction